Michigan – Inspector/Auditor
- Compensation$25 Hourly
SHAPING A WORLD OF TRUST!
We are a business-to-business-to-society company. We are dedicated to building trust between companies, public authorities, and consumers. Our mission since 1991 has been to reduce our clients’ risks, improve their performance and help them innovate to meet the challenges of quality, health, safety, and social responsibility. Quiktrak offers superior services and decisive and actionable results. Join Quiktrak as an Independent Contractor by leaving your mark and shaping a world of trust.
Quiktrak, a Bureau Veritas Company, performs field inspections, inventory audits, and verifications throughout the United States and Canada. Our passion is to reduce clients’ risk and our independent contractors contribute to this success!
As an Independent Contractor with Quiktrak, you can perform multiple contracts in a day. Contracts start at $25 and up, with the potential to earn more depending on your availability to schedule and accept contracts.
Contract Requirements Include:
- Traveling varying distances to conduct inspections or physical inventories.
- Utilizing our proprietary software to complete reports.
- Identifying equipment, locating Serial/VIN numbers, and documenting changes.
- Reconcile any missing units using Dealer records.
- Submitting completed reports within the given time frame.
Contractor Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be comfortable using computers and mobile applications on a smartphone or tablet.
- Flexible schedule and available during business hours.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Professional business appearance, demeanor, and good communication skills.
- Take online certifications to become familiarized with our client’s expectations.
- Home Inspector
- Mortgage Inspector
- Insurance Adjuster
***United States applicants only***Report Job
Posted date: 20 days ago
If you are interested APPLY HERE